Mally Beauty Social Media House Rules
Welcome Mallynistas!! This Mally Beauty Facebook page is intended to provide a positive place for new and loyal Mally Beauty fans to share makeup tips and tricks, inspiration and encouragement in a friendly and respectful environment as well as interact with Mally herself.
By engaging in the Mally Beauty social media community, you agree to do so in a respectful manner. Be good to each other. Be kind; be a true Mallynista!
Fans of this page should abide by the official Facebook community guidelines as well as the rules outlined below:
- We reserve the right to correct factual errors.
- You may not post anything that falls into the categories below. Anything that does may be removed and anyone posting repeated violations will be banned from the page. Please understand that we reserve the right to remove postings and photos that are:
- Offensive, abusive or defamatory toward a person, entity or belief
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading posts or pictures
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing explicit content
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- While we encourage lively conversation, we reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion. Remember: Be kind to one another.
- Comments posted by fans do not represent the opinions of Mally Beauty or Mally Roncal.
- If you post an image to our Facebook page, you confirm that you own the rights to the photo and that you have the consent of everyone featured within it. Additionally, you grant Mally Beauty a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license in and to your posted materials, and you agree that Mally Beauty and its fans have the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, edit, translate, reformat and otherwise use your posted materials with or without attribution anywhere we want.
- Social media, including social networking sites, may expose users to some risks and Mally Beauty is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of visiting Mally Beauty-related social media sites.
For immediate assistance, please contact us through our Contact Us form at https://www.facebook.com/mallybeauty/app_227939500664149 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding Facebook’s Terms and Conditions, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
Please remember to respect your fellow Mallynistas and this Facebook page will be a fun place to become the best you—both inside and out!
The Mally Beauty Team